CARES Act and Other Stimulus for Individuals
We are facing uncertain times…
COVID-19 is forcing all businesses and individuals to adjust in a multitude of ways. We all are rightfully concerned what this means as we navigate this unprecedented period. Our mission is to help you thrive. Details are changing rapidly, but below is the latest on what we know. Please share this information with those you care about. Check our blog for updates at sdacpa.com/business-tips.
Below are the changes you should be aware of. Click the button below for the full report.
- Delayed filing and payment date
- Stimulus payments
- Charitable contributions
- Suspension of student loan payments
- Expansion of unemployment insurance eligibility
- Retirement account distributions
- Suspension of IRS collection activities
- Miscellaneous provisions