CARES Act Business Survival Guide
CARES Act and other provisions for the COVID-19 Outbreak
COVID-19 is forcing all businesses and individuals to adjust in a multitude of ways. We all are rightfully concerned what this means as we navigate this unprecedented period. Our mission is to help you thrive. Details are changing rapidly, but below is the latest on what we know. Please share this information with those you care about. Check our blog for updates at sdacpa.com/business-tips.
Below are the changes you should be aware of. Click the button below for the full report.
- Loans and Loan Forgiveness
- Traditional SBA Loan Forgiveness
- Employee Retention Credit
- Payroll tax deferral
- Qualified Improvement property
- Net Operating Loss
- Student Loan payment reimbursement
- Employee paid leave
- Unemployment Insurance
- State Tax Filing and Payment Deadlines